:: Additional Services

Frequently Asked Questions - GED Scoring

Q1) Can I request a copy of my GED?

Due to FERPA regulations regarding student record privacy, we cannot offer score information to individuals, employers, military recruiters, or GED preparation instruction programs. In order to obtain a copy of a transcript or certificate, individuals must contact their state administrator.

In Texas, contact the Texas Education Agency. In Arkansas, contact the Department of Career Education.

Q2) How do I change a name, date of birth, address, or ID for a record?

A2) Please request changes through your test site or state GED administration office.

top of page