:: CBE/EA and Courses

Academic Grievances

Academic grievances involving grade disputes by high school students should be discussed with the course instructor.

Grade disputes that are not resolved, and all other academic grievances, should be submitted in writing to the Principal of The University of Texas at Austin High School.

Mail to:

Principal of UT High School
P.O. Box 7700
Austin, TX 78713

top of page