:: CBE/EA and Courses

Reinstatement and Extension

If you let your enrollment lapse but you still wish to complete the course, you may request to be reinstated in the course with a course extension under the following conditions:

  • The course has not been changed and it is still open for enrollment;
  • The request for reinstatement/extension is received within 30 days of the date after your original 150-day enrollment ended;
  • You have completed more than half of the lessons; and
  • You have at least a C average.

There is a fee for course reinstatement and course extension.

Extend your course online for an extra 30 days before the course expires: Course Extensions

To learn more, call Educational Services at (512) 232-5000 or (888) 232-4723.

top of page