:: CBE/EA and Courses

Course Transfer or Drop

Partial Refunds

During the initial period of enrollment, you can decide to drop a course. For our CD-based and online courses, you are allowed to drop a course in the first 30 days of enrollment. High school courses are assessed a drop fee.

You must submit a written drop request, postmarked within 30 days of enrollment. From your fees, we will retain the drop fee, no separate payment is required.

Transferring to another course

One transfer from a CD-based or online course to another CD-based or online course is allowed within the first 30 days of enrollment for a nonrefundable fee). The following stipulations also apply:

  • Your enrollment date will stay the same.
  • If you transfer to a course with a different enrollment fee, the difference between the enrollment fees will be added to your transfer costs if the new course carries a higher enrollment fee. The difference is refunded to you if the new course carries a lower enrollment fee.

Dropping a Course

You may drop a course anytime before taking the final examination without academic penalty, and the course will not appear on your official transcript. If you open the exam envelope, however, you may no longer drop the course, and a grade will be assigned.

If you drop a course more than 30 days after the date the enrollment was processed, you will not receive a refund.

top of page