Petroleum Accounting: Principles, Procedures, & Issues, 7th ed.
An essential reference for all accounting and financial professionals and practitioners as well as investors in today’s global energy industry. The book was produced in conjunction with leading international professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) and published by the Professional Development Institute at the University of North Texas. PETEX is pleased to offer this book to help provide petroleum accounting professionals with a reliable resource on current concepts and practices. ISBN: 0940966271. 2011, 680 pp.
- The SEC’s release on Modernization of Oil and Gas Reporting, and FASB’s compliance amendments
- FASB’s release of standards covering issues such as fair value and business combinations, all relative to oil and gas companies
- Explosive growth in unconventional oil and gas production methods
- Extreme fluctuation of oil and gas prices
- Regulations resulting from recent incidents affecting the environment and worldwide financial crises
- Political issues affecting the industry worldwide