Well Service and Workover Series
Catalog No. 3.70000
These lessons provide informative material on the operations performed on a producing oilwell to restore or increase its production.
Each lesson contains questions that can be used as a test or study guide. Open-book comprehensive tests covering each lesson in the Well Service and Workover Series are also available.
There are twelve books in this series.
Price includes 10% off when entire series is purchased.
The lessons in the series include:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Oilwell Service and Workover
- Lesson 2: Petroleum Geology and Reservoirs
- Lesson 3: Well Logging Methods
- Lesson 4: Well Completion Methods
- Lesson 5: Artificial Lift Methods
- Lesson 6: Production Rig Equipment
- Lesson 7: Well Servicing and Repair
- Lesson 8: Well Cleanout and Repair Methods
- Lesson 9: Control of Formation Pressure
- Lesson 10: Fishing Tools and Techniques
- Lesson 11: Well Stimulation Treatments
- Lesson 12: Well Service and Workover Profitability
Each book is available individually. Not all books are available as an e-book.