Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Covers the general design of systems for natural gas handling and treatment from the wellhead to the gas processing plant to achieve marketable products that meet desired product specifications.
Length: 4 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Recommended book: blank">Field Handling of Natural Gas, 4th Edition
Included with Course:
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations
- Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
- Natural Gas Measurement–Fundamentals and Meter Station Design/Application/Inspection
- Natural Gas Measurement–Sampling and Analysis
- Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering