Pipeline Technology – Week 1: Pipeline Design
3.8 CEUs, 30 CEs/TX Landmen
The Pipeline Technology Courses cover pipeline design, construction, operations, maintenance, and management. They may be taken in one-week modules or in a series.
Length: 5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Pipeline Courses (PDF–1 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out a enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Engineers
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Operators
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- Pipeline Technology – Week 2: Operations
- Pipeline Technology – Week 3: Maintenance