2/28/2010For the next 100 days, Continuing and Innovative Education celebrates its 100th Anniversary by asking the question, “How do you fill 100 years?”.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner pdc migrant lifelong learning olli 100 years how to petex informal classes university extension video migrant student recognition ceremony 25th anniversary ut online high school petroleum extension service students migrant student graduation enhancement program utcpe liliya spinazzola professional development center tips impact online courses migrant student program thompson conference center business continuing education judy ashcroft university of texas-university charter school k-16 education center