Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering
This course is scheduled upon request.
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Covers the general design of systems associated with natural gas processing plants to achieve products that meet desired product specifications. Reviews fluid properties, ideal gas laws, dew-point control, and refrigeration systems. Course addresses all components for optimum, economical operating performance.
Length: 4 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Recommended book: Plant Processing of Natural Gas, 2nd edition
Included with Course:
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering
- Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
- Natural Gas Measurement–Fundamentals and Meter Station Design/Application/Inspection
- Natural Gas Measurement–Sampling and Analysis
- Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations